Quick Shortcut Maker Apk Download: Hello friends, welcome to Apkkey.com. In today’s post, we are going to tell you about an application using which you will be surprised. By using this application you will be able to run your Android smartphone very well. The application we are talking about is named QuickShortcutMaker.
Quick Shortcut Maker is an Android application that allows users to create an application shortcut from the list of activities installed on their phone. Even though there are so many applications installed, you can easily choose an activity. This App was published by sika524 and the last update was on 23 February 2014. This can be useful. But please use it at your own risk!
If you want to use an android application app that you use very little, then it is possible that you do not have a shortcut for it. So you may have to search the application from the list of some apps. It does not matter whether you know the name of that app or not, but it is difficult to find it. In this case, the QuickShortcutMaker will help you find that app.
You can make shortcuts to hidden setting screens which are usually not accessible. Even if you encountered any problems using this app or shortcuts created by this app, I don’t have any responsibility for that. Please be sure to use this app at your own risk.
You got to know that what is Quick Shortcut Maker app? And now it is the turn to take a special look at a way to create a shortcut, so let’s see steps: –
How to Create a Shortcut on QuickShortcutMaker?
If you want to create a shortcut, please try the following steps:
- Long-tap the home screen.
- Tap “WIDGETS”.
- Long-tap “Activities” which has the QuickShortcutMaker’s icon.
- Drag it to somewhere on the screen.
- QuickShortcutMaker will be launched.
- Select an activity, edit it, and tap “Create”.
- A shortcut will be created on the home screen.
How to Download and Install Quick Shortcut Maker APK?
Steps to Download
- Step 1:- If your browser warns you to download APK outside the play store, ignore it and click on the “Download APK” button above.
- Step 2:- After download, See the installation process below.
How to Install on Android?
- 1 Step:- Open and Click “OK” to Continue.
- 2 Step:- Your settings may not allow you to install APKs outside the Play Store.
- 3 Step:- Go to ‘Settings -> Security -> Unknown Sources’ and turn it on.
- 4 Step:- Go back to the download and open the download and complete the installation.
That’s it!! After installation is complete, close the unknown source.
This app was last updated on 23 February 2014 on Google Play Store. So make sure to use this app at your own risk. You can download the virus-free APK file of Quick Shortcut Maker from our website and please subscribe to the push notification service of our website.